Monday, February 4, 2013

happy monday....

the start of a new week..well Sunday is officially the start of a new week, but since I take that day off to go to church and rest, Monday is the start of back to the real world....
And in this real world, there should come into my grandma life a new grand baby. Not sure which day actually, but since Rachel is now officially 10 days over due, I would say, soon.

She usually is late, as was her mother...Rachel was 12 days late with her last one, so I think somewhere around Wed or Thurs. I'll try to keep you posted as best as I can, since I will be staying at her house with the other 4....

Well here is what we did for Christmas Card Night last Tues. 1/29/13.
This one is done in Midnight Muse, Brushed Gold and Whisper White.  The stamp set we used was Rejoicing With You and the snowflakes were from a retired Big Shot die called Snow...something, I forget right now....old age...anyway. This looks like a fairly simple card, but you have to poke out all those tiny little pieces in the snowflakes, and..never mind, no sense in going into all the gory details, but I will say, Mom decided not to make any extra cards in this design other that what she had already punched out....
This was the other card we did, so pretty in real life.  We stamped Whisper White card stock with the Bold Snowflake stamp using the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stamp pad (i really like this pad) and punched out Basic Black squares using the Postage Stamp punch and Whisper White squares using the 1" Square punch.  Then the heart, ornament and tree where punched out of different colors of out Glimmer paper and used the Merry Minis Punch Pack and the heart was the Small Heart Punch. Merry Christmas was from the Greetings of the Season stamp set.

They could make 5 of each one of the 2 designs, or 10 of  1 of the designs...of course you always have to have someone that wants to do somethings different, in this case I had two....Hi Gloria H and Gail, they had to make 1 of one design and 9 of the other:0).

We ate Pizza, Peanut Butter iced Chocolate Cupcakes (thanks Gail, they were delicious!) and Hersey Kisses (thanks Gloria), stamped and had fun...What more could a girl ask for.

Well today my once again dear faithful friend, Barbara P, is coming over to help me figure some projects out for a Workshop this Saturday, that more than likely I can't do, because of the arrival of my 8th grand baby....

I am praying for inspiration for designs and ideas..

Have a lovely week, I'll be back asap.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment