Thursday, February 28, 2013

wouldn't you think.....

that after Monday night and the cards Barbara brought over, that I'd post before now?

Well I should have, but for one thing, I'm a slacker.....

It seems if I don't get up early, I don't post and when you stay up till 12 or 1 in the morning it's kind of hard to get up early...but I am here now and some what ready.

Since there is currently snow on the ground, as of an early morning snow, I think Christmas cards from Christmas Card Night, Monday would be appropriate.

Okay. I am doing something wrong.  I down loaded the pictures and they are not on the computer...

I don't have time right now to reload etc...I have to wash my hair and go to Rachel's today at 8:30..

So until next time,
HS,
Wanda
(hope this isn't the way the rest of my day is going to go...)

No comments:

Post a Comment