Tuesday, January 29, 2013

another early morning.....

awake at 12:30 am, then after not going back to sleep out of bed at 1:20 am. 

Weird, but no headache.  I do have a few other aches however, almost 2 hours of water exercise bout done me in.  It didn't bother me at the time, but I couldn't hardly walk the rest of the day.  Took some Ibuprofen to go to sleep, too bad I didn't sleep long.

Not sure if I'll try going back today or not.  Mom wants to, but don't know if I can do it...well enough about all my aches and pains and now for the fun stuff....

Hey wait a minute, that not a card, it's Vashti Cramer, my non related favorite daughter (at least that's what my girls say) on her pre unsurprised birthday party at my house on MLK day...
and Lea...
and Rachel with the beautiful me in the background....
and meeee, could I look any prettier?

Well it can't get any better than that...
so without any further beauty, I will bid you adieu....

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment