Friday, February 15, 2013

happy friday.....

Well still no baby yet or socks..Rach had contractions yesterday, but was too tired to walk them harder, so I guess tomorrow is the day.  Unless of course the baby gets busy today.....

No stamping at all yesterday, not even punching, but never fear, Barbara's here.....
These two cards are very simple but cute, easy and fast to make....I do love more complicated ones, but I also love the fast cute ones too.  These were made using various clear acyclic blocks just pressed on different colored ink pads and stamped on Whisper White card stock.  Then  words and images from one of the new 25 Years Stampin' Up! collector sets stamped in black Stazon, throw on a button or a few brads and wha la, you have a great card...

Thanks again Barbara for supplying me with cards to post when I don't have time to do it myself....

Well not sure what the day holds for me, hopefully some swimming, but I know definitely baby sitting.

Have a lovely weekend, I am pretty sure I will have a new grand baby by Monday...

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment