Tuesday, February 5, 2013

yes miracles do happen....

i am posting two days in a row...but don't get use to it :0)

It is amazing how much you can get done when you just do it (and you are threaten within an inch of you life..jk)

Barbara came over and I actually got my scrap book page figured out for the Saturday's Workshop in Manchester, Oh.  Whether or not I actually get to do it, is another story... Well here it is anyway...


This a close up of the top right side....I hope it will do...I might take the 3 whitish butterflies at the top left hand and switch them out at the bottom left..just to balance it out more....

 
This card I had kind of in mind last night after I had seen a similar one on Mary Fish's blog, stampinpretty.com, posted on Dec 17, 2012.  I quickly made this one this morning in lest than ten minutes, it may end up being my church card this week, since I have nothing else in mind and I need about 16 quick cards.
 
The card base is, of course, Whisper White cut at 5 1/2 by 8 1/2. The next piece is Sahara Sand cut at 3 3/4 by 5 and the next piece of Whisper White is cut 3 1/2 by 4 3/4.  Then I stamped the flower from the Sale a bration set  Bloomin' Marvelous, in Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, and Island Indigo.  I stamped "oh happy day" from the same set with Black Stazon ink and added some Summer Starfruit ribbon and some Dazzling Details in the center of the flower for a little extra bling.
 
Well back to the stamp mines for about an hour, then off to water exercise class, then Rachel's......
 
Catch you later. Have a Great Stampin' Day.
 
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment