Monday, February 25, 2013

it's monday morning.......

and I don't have anything exciting to show for the weekend.  I ended up with a stomach bug Saturday and that pretty much put an end to my plans...but today is a new day and the start of the new week and I have lots of things to do and places to go this week.

Christmas card night is tonight so a busy day getting ready for that, and of course I don't have my samples made yet....did you think I would?

And of course my taxes aren't done yet....did you think they would be?

Well last Wed was my 39? birthday and Friday the kids planned a little surprise party for me..just family, but fun..(it's always fun when I have my babies, big and small).

Here is the card that Barbara made and sent me for my birthday..I took a picture of it, and put it in my computer, but found it nowhere, not even in my camera and no I am NOT getting senile....
A beautiful card, from a beautiful person...thanks again, Barbara..... The colors on here are Vanilla. Crumb Cake and Not Quite Navy. I love the new designer build a brads in the center of this faux quilt
card. I think Barbara did a great job in putting this together, I love the colors on it too.

And speaking of "cake", my son in law, Jonathan made me some really good cupcakes for my birthday party.  If I don't eat them all we will have some tonight at our Christmas card night.

Well I shall be off now.

Have a wonderful Monday..
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment