Friday, February 8, 2013

two different title post?

which one to choose?  a bicycle built for two or you really didn't think i'd make it four times in a row, did you?

When you see my cards for today you will get a bicycle built for two and if you read my blog you will get the four post in a row thing.....

The first card I am showing you I found and jkcards.wordpress.com.  I really liked it at first, now it's just okay....I think sometimes I do that, I get use to it so it doesn't wow me like it did when I first saw it, but you be the judge....

 
I think my bicycle needs to be moved up a little and the silver brads need to be bigger or something....
I use Midnight Muse card stock for the base and the background is some new Creped Filter paper, it's kind of interesting.  I want to play with it more to see what I can do.
The strip of patterned paper is from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, whoa that's a long handle.  It has 48 sheets of DPS 4 x 6.  I really really like some of the deigns in this pack...Soft Suede is the brown accents on this card...
This next card I found at stamperdog.com. Ann Clemmer, Stamper Dog's human mama, got one this one in a swap.  I haven't spritz this one with black yet and I think my Celebrate is crooked, but you get the idea.  The card base is black and the Crumb Cake background is cut at 4 1/8 by 5 3/8. The strip of DPS is from Tea for Two. I think the rest is pretty easy to figure out.
I really liked this one too when I first saw it, I think I need to work on it a little too.

Lots going on today as usual.  I don't feel like going to the Y today, so I am not.  I did 2 hours yesterday and that's enough to finish out my week.

Ethan and Zeb are coming over today and hopefully Barbara P. is.  We want to play with Valentines today.
Somebody needs to clean up my house, any volunteers, and I need to get some orders together and place one, wash my hair, all before 11 am....in 2 hours, right...

Well the day ain't gettin' any younger, so bye for now.  Have a great Friday! and as usual...
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment