Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy valentines day or where are my socks all going?

some days I just feel random.......I got 6 pairs of new socks for Christmas and right now I can only find 1 1/2 pair...of course you know this has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.....

Well still no baby, if  he doesn't come by Saturday, Rachel will be induced on Saturday afternoon.

Happy Valentine's Day to all.  No stamping done at all yesterday, wait I take that back kind of.  I did help Rachel make 2 adorable skunks for Scott's teachers yesterday and although we didn't actually stamp, we punched and glued....you can see the skunks at daneesdelights.blogspot.com, they are soooo cute in real life.

But for now, here are a couple of things dear sweet Barbara P made and let me post...thanks again so much Barbara...Happy Valentine's Day to you!
and this.....
Very cute, wouldn't you say....
 
This, of course, isn't card, it's a Red Velvet Cake my son-in-law, Jonathan made for Sunday dinner.  He is Rachel's husband.  He likes to bake and we all like to eat what he makes...yummy.
He said he made it for Valentine's Day, Red Velvet is his favorite....which reminds me of a story.

When Jonathan and Rachel first got married, I decided, being the wonderful mother-in-law that I am, to bake him a red velvet cake for his birthday, since it is his favorite, complete with original cooked icing, no store bought stuff for me, everything from scratch....well it look good, so proud of my self...but the cake taste like kerosene....don't ask me how, I don't know till this day...all I know is I haven't bake a red velvet cake since....so much for my endeavors....

Well have a lovely Valentine's day, with no kerosene in your life, unless it's for heat, and I hope you can find all your socks (if you see any of mine, pass them this way.)

Lots of Love and Stamping,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment