Wednesday, February 6, 2013

and so go the plans of mice and men...

and stampers.  But it's good...

My Workshop that was scheduled for this Saturday was changed to a book party instead, due to the unpredictable arrival of grand baby 8.  I must admit I am relieved.  I was feeling quite up in the air over it, not knowing how much to cut for, whether or not it would happen, so on and so forth, now I can concentrate on kid valentines, and stuff like that.

I did make a different card last night.  Well I actually started it the night before.  I finished, but decided to re do it with some adjustments...and no I didn't end up stamping yesterday morning, talked on the phone too long and didn't have time.

This new card will be my church card for this week instead of yesterdays card, it is simple too, but I like it.....
The measurements for the card are the same as yesterday only I used Island Indigo for the border piece instead of Shara Sand.  I just used Island Indigo and Shara Sand ink, put two tiny pearls on the punched out butterfly's body and everything else is pretty much the same, stamp set and all.

Well Rach is off to the doctors today, so I am off to babysit.  I will be surprised if I get to post tomorrow, but you never know.

Have wonderful day, I'm out of here...

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment