Monday, February 11, 2013

it's just a little too early.....

for my brain to come up with a blog title....

But I wanted to post while I have the time.  Have to make name tags for our WOW (women of worth) Chocolate Night, water exercise, valentines, delivering stamps, hopefully a nap, going to WOW and who knows what else.  There will be a baby sometime this week, I am pretty sure.

Barbara P. came over Friday and brought me some really cute samples that I could take pictures of so I have some things to show you this week.
How about a few kisses.  As usual this card is so much prettier in real life....Silver Glimmer paper punch out with the Blossom Builder punch make these really easy. 

Thanks Barbara for this card.

Well hubby is up getting ready for work, I don't have much to say right now, so bye for now.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment