Thursday, February 21, 2013

the goverment is keeping me from being creative....

at least it seems like a good excuse....

I need to get on my taxes, so instead of creating beautiful cards, I must go work on taxes...If I get them done, it will though, indeed be a miracle, as I am lucky to get them done by April 15th....

Well at least I do have a beautiful card to show you, even if I didn't make it.

Hey, where did it go?  I was going to show you the pretty card Barbara made and sent me for my birthday. I took the picture and downloaded on the computer, but can't find it...and I don't have time to do it again, sooo...here is another pretty card Barbara made and let me photograph for my blog....

It too, is lovely.  She used Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock and the Secret Garden bundle in the spring mini catalog....I don't want to buy that, but I know I will...soon I will own almost every thing in this catalog...and don't tell Eugene why the electric and water will be cut off.....jk...

Have a lovely day....pray for me as I tackle the inevitable......yuck..

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment