Friday, June 17, 2011

what do you know...

Here I am again.
I know the blogs I like to look at most, post everyday or at least almost, unless of course of an emergency, so since I have no emergency today...another post.



This a card we will be doing next week in card class. In case you can't read it, it says, "let's celebrate!".  It can be for the fourth of July or it can be for a July birthday, you can stamp Happy Birthday in the white spot when it is closed.  It a sparkly card. I really like it.  I made it for the monthly swap I'm in but I did it the hard way.  I had so much glitter on me, my husband keep telling to take a shower.  I took two extra showers this month because of this card! Anyway hopefully I will have the glitter down to a minimum for class, or at least provide free showers:0)
I used the red glimmer paper, which I love, instead of hand glittering all the red, much neater and prettier. I wasn't sure if we still sold it since the Occasions Mini catalog ended, so I didn't use it for my swaps, but we do (and I'll tell you a little secret, it will be in the new big catalog! shhhhh, don't tell).

Well that's it for today. I have a routine doctor appointment, Birthday lunch for a friend, then a baby shower to go to for my daughter.  Busy day.

Have a lovely weekend and until next time, tomorrow????
HS, (in case you have forgotten HS means happy stampin')
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment