Thursday, June 16, 2011

i can't believe my internet...

it was down all day starting at 5:15am when I first tried to post this!!!
I actually wrote this post yesterday to post today, because I simply had some time. yeah! I currently have my second batch of chocolate chip pumpkin muffins in the oven, it makes about 18 per batch. One of my grandsons has milk and egg allergies so I substitute 2 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce per egg and it works out great.  I will be also making a triple batch of banana chip muffins next , only 12 per batch it says. No my husband and I don't eat that many but 5 of my little grand babies do....
I ended up with 88 mufins!


This is the ship card I was telling you about yesterday that we made in May's class.

and this is the deer card. It looks so much better in real life. It was also my swap card for Cathy Bell Monthly card swap...

Well even though it is late, I posted 3 days in a row.  Will wonders ever cease?

HS, till tomorrow...will the miracle continue? check back and see..
Wanda
PS. did I ever tell you how much I love spell check;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment