Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I think it's gonna be one of those days....

Woke up this morning about 3:00 am, went to the bathroom (a nightly routine), back to bed to lay and try to go to sleep, know what I mean? Around 4:00 decided it wasn't happenin' any time soon, so got up. Of course it will hit me around 9 or 10 and yes I am thinking of going back to bed, but the question is, do I have time?

Enough of my old age problems....I do have another busy day, but that's good right? Keeps one from being bored... Tonight start classes for the week and of course I'm not ready, did you think I would be? House is a mess, fortunately for me, my daughter Angie will clean (for cash of course).

Well the card for today is one we are doing tonight with one exception, the base is Whisper White, the next layer is Early Espresso, then Marina Mist, then Whisper White again, that layer of Whisper White was too white so I random stamped images from the Open Sea stamp set that I am using, in Espresso and Marina on there to give a little something.  I don't have time now to take another picture of what it looks like, but I do like it better.  (I'll post it later when ever.)

I made 27 yesterday, 24 for church cards and 3 for samples for tonight. Anyway here's the original.....
I got this idea, at least to combine these stamps together from Karen Barber. Her blog is karenbarber.blogspot.com I think.  Her card uses Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. It is also a bigger size.

Oh and by the way, NEW CATALOGS ARE HERE! You can get one by contacting me or coming to class.

And I didn't have to take my driver test over. I thought I'd have to at least take the written one, but didn't. That was nice, but what wasn't nice was I had to paid an extra $20, yuck.  I also got tags for a truck  and a small flat hauling trailer for my husband, total $180.00. Yikes, I am gonna have to sell lots of stamps or something if this keeps up.

Well back to the stamp mines (as Jan Tink would say.)

HS for now, (yawn)
Wanda

PS. all donations are appreciated :0) non deductible of course......

No comments:

Post a Comment