Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Told you so.

Here I am, back again to post 2 days in a row. I'm up early an gettin' it done, so if my day changes, I'll at least have posted......
Today in honor of Father's Day, although my dad has been gone 18 yrs. (he died at 57) I thought I'd show  you one of the masculine card we did at May's class.
I wanted to do this card for a swap card, but didn't get my stamp set in time. I actually made about 6 or 8 different designs trying to figure out what I liked best.  Sometimes (most of the time) designing takes a long time for me cause I can't decide what I like best.
So first I'll show you a few I didn't do for various reasons......I'm using the Open Sea stamp set from the Summer Mini catalog and the Nautical Expedition designer paper,


 
On the top two cards I used Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock, the other differences in the two beside a sentiment, is the different pieces of designer paper. I also used the new Baker's Twine and some Pewter Bards, (that are retiring. get yours fast!) I also cut the anchor out.
For the last card I turned it and used Not Quite Navy instead of Basic Gray. I also used Silver brads on all of the cards.
I thought I took a picture of the card we finally did, but guess I didn't.  I'll have to do that and post it with tomorrows card, another masculine one using the deer from the Nature Silhouette set,
Have a lovely day.
Back at you tomorrow.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment