Wednesday, June 29, 2011

well I'm not totally perfect...just almost...

Actually it was yesterday before I even remembered I hadn't posted this week yet. Mom came Sunday night and stayed till yesterday afternoon.  Monday we made over 50 cards for church and a few extra for her and me. A friend came by with an order and to pick up the cards from class that she missed last week.
Patty came over (my friend and church card helper) she writes in the cards and I made them and address them.
We finished those up just in time for Christmas card night (once a month we get together and work on the years Christmas cards. At least some of us do, I don't of course.) Next thing I know it's 11:30 pm and I off to bed.
Yesterday I took Mom to pick out a washer and dryer, then picked up 3 of my grandsons. I had them till four and after I took them home, I went running around with Eugene, who didn't work yesterday so....
Here I am finally today.  I won't bore you any longer with my busy day today, I'll just post a card .....
I was trying for more, but was having trouble down loading more pics.  I'll try later or tomorrow, which ever one come first.
This is a copy from a swap card I received last year.  I did  it in five different colors.  This one uses the Sweet and Sour DPS retiring tomorrow. It is a four by four card.
Better go now took to long to try to down load pics. I have an appointment at 1:00 today.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment