Saturday, June 25, 2011

still sleepy but...

I am waiting for Fed X to deliver my new cell phone.  And no I didn't get a iPhone, droid, or thunderbolt.  I don't want to pay for the 30 bucks for internet service yet so I just got a regular one.  I probably wouldn't have gotten one yet, but people are having problems hearing me so....I broke down and got one.  I guess I need to quit talking in the bathtub and getting it wet, ya think?

Well I really am going to take more pics today, but I think I have one more I haven't posted yet so.....
This is a very simple fast card that Barbara showed me done in Pretty in Pink.  I also made one in Daffodil Delight but I didn't have enough ribbon to do that one for class.  I did have 2 and 1/2 rolls of Marina Mist and it is going to be retired along with the Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight 3/8 taffeta ribbon, which I love, so if you want it better order by June 30, cause after that it will all be gone.
I ( that is my Mom) just embossed Whisper White with the Flower Garden embossing folder, then sponged the flower centers with Marina Mist. Layered it on Marina Mist card stock,tied a matching ribbon around it and layered it on a lager piece of Whisper White.  You could do this with any color and it would be beautiful.
This size fits in a regular envelope, the old fashion letter size that we use to use when writing hand written letters back in the olden days.

Happy Saturday to all of you from the olden and not so olden days, gonna shuffle off now.
HS (if your strong enough to hold a stamp),
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment