Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Monday

Good Morning dear friends, stampers and anyone that has happen to stumble on here... I will look through my pics and see what I want to post today......

Ahhh, here is a lovely card we did at last months class, I did not however design it, Dawn Ol(?) can't remember how to spell her last name, did it.  I thought it was very pretty and simple to make, so we made it in class.  I love the flower set Fabulous Florets, in the Summer Mini catalog and thought it would be the perfect way to use this set.  I love it. I think her blog address is dostampin.typepad.com.

I was going to post another card that we are doing this week in class but thought I would save it for tomorrow, why put all your apples in one barrel?

I must run now. I just discovered Sat evening that my drivers license has been expired 4 months now.
Yikes, I'm illegal!
Better go get that taken care of asap.
Until tomorrow,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment