Friday, June 24, 2011

internet down again...

Last night I was getting ready to put an order in and the internet was down again.  Last Saturday they came out and put a new box in, evidently that wasn't the problem.. Well at least now if I don't post everyday you won't think it's my fault.....
I have got to take some more pics of my cards.  Today I will be working on finishing up some of the "leftover ones" from this month's class. 
I also had my 9 yr old grandson spend the night last night. We didn't go to bed until 12:30 am then back up again before 7, I'm sleepy already....

Well here is a card we did in May. Barbara Parker, one of my very talented down line, made one from dostampin.typepad.com  and showed it to me, I knew most of my girls (stampin class ones) would love it's unusual fold, so we made it in class.
Dawn O. had a video somewhere on her blog on how to make this card, so if you missed it in class, you can check it out there.
Well anyway here is the card.....


Fun card.  We used the Scalloped Oval Big Shot die and Woodgrain stamp for the "tree" and the Owl Punch of course and then the leaf/branch the owl is standing on is from the Bird Punch.

Have a lovely weekend.  I am going to a wedding tomorrow and will post the "custom" made card for the occasion soon.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment