Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's been so longgggggggggggg...............

I can't believe it's been so long that I don't even have my blog address on my computer.
Ok so now finally I'm back.
Babysat today and yesterday.
Missionary service to get ready for tomorrow night, but I did manage to take some pics today.
And I have been stampin even if I haven't been blogging.
Also Prince Charming hasn't been working out of town hardly at all and tonight is no exception.  We go to be usually around 9:30 ish when he is home, so not much free evening time.
Well before beddy bye time I'll post one card. More tomorrow to follow.
My Mom made this card for my niece, she not quite as conservative as some, a few tattoos and piercings if you know what I mean.  She loved this card (notice the safety pins?)
Well just thought I'd give you a laugh.
More sometime tomorrow, not sure what time.
Until then,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment