Tuesday, July 10, 2012

no i'm not dead....

just feel like it.....

Busy, busy, busy is all I can say.  Weddings, graduations, camping, babysitting, reunions, and stamping.....but no time to take pictures and post....

We went camping for 5 days over the 4th of July and this weekend I had two family reunions, one on Saturday and one on Sunday.

Mom and I made 70 something cards the week before the 4th and we just finished up 25 swap cards that Debbie H is taking to convention for me.  (I hope to get some more done by Thurs for her to take too.  I am a dreamer.)  We also got all of the card cut and mostly ready for class next week.

I have been having Rachel and the kids over a lot lately due to several facts...one of them being she is expecting no. 5 in February....no it wasn't planned...but it will be loved.  However is quite wore out.  She is up and down a lot during the night, so not much sleep.  She comes over here and I watch the kids while she sleeps....

Well that's where I've been and what I've been doing for the last little while.....

Now for some cards...This card is one that Mom and I made for church cards last week....Sheri A did the basic design and we just made a few changes.  And yes this is a retired stamp set...Sorry it took so long to post Barb.
This uses the Herbal Expressions stamp set (retired). It's stamped on Crumb Cake card stock in Early Espresso, then the leaves were colored in with Always Artichoke  and the flowers colored with a white gel pen.  The edges are sponged with Early Espresso and a knot is tied in the ribbon.  We mounted it on either a Sage Shadow (retired color and Mom wanted to use it up) or Always Artichoke card base.

The next card is one done using the shaving cream technique.  We will be doing it in class next week.
Pretty cool...Mom and I made 36 of these..

This is a card we will be doing next week...I also did these for swaps...Inside of it is a surprise..
Well that's all for now...

Hope to post sooner....

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment