Tuesday, July 31, 2012

nothing clever right now....

well, actually is it ever clever or am I just in a delusion?

Well any way, got back from camping Monday instead of Sunday, am I surprised?  Eugene always like to take an extra day if possible and it was possible. (my p key on my computer keeps sticking...)

We got home in time for me to have Christmas card night....pizza and stamping.

Today Mom made 12 Christmas cards and helped me finish 20 Church cards.

Several of you (hi Carol) wanted the measurements for the triple layer card...(thanks Barbara), so here they are.
Card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half...cut 3 pieces of Whisper White card stock 2 x 3 1/4,
3 x 4 1/4 and 4 x 5 1/4...layer them on top of each other and temporarily adhere together and stamp.
Take them apart and mount the 4 x 5 1/4 piece on the card base. Then layer a piece of 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 on top of that..layer the 3 x 4 1/4 stamped white on top of that and put your 2 x 3 1/4 stamped piece on top of a piece of 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 colored card stock..tie a ribbon and mount on top if them all...

Well have a good evening, night (it's 11 pm here and time for bed).

Planning on posting Mom's Christmas card tomorrow...

(do you know how many times I've had to retype the stuppppid P tonight>?)

Later,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment