Tuesday, July 17, 2012

a miracle.....

I am posting so soon...of course when you get up at 2:30 am you tend to have a little more uninterrupted time....

Here's another evolutionary, or evolved card that we will be doing in class this week and next...

I wasn't even going to do this one because of the trouble it was, but once again my hero Barbara P came over and rescued me.... She did all the cutting and embossing for 30 cards...I owe her big time...

It's a swing card.. We used Basic Gray and Very Vanilla card stock.. Pleasant Poppies, Papillon Potpourri and Teeny Wishes stamp sets.  Labels Collection Framlets, and Fancy Fan Embossing folder...the new butterfly punch, pearls.. 

A very nice card but lots of work...

Well I am getting sleepy,  but I still have lots to do for class tonight.

Later,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment