Wednesday, July 25, 2012

here i am again, twice in tthe same day.....

I have a couple of things to cover...First is a card kit I am offering for next month..

I have gathered ideas from here and there and this is what I came up with...
There are 2 more cards not pictured...You get 10 pre cut cards, 36 buttons, bows already tied, bakers twine, envelopes for $18.  If you want the stamp set and kit it is $37 clear or $47 wood (add $5.50 for priority shipping if you aren't going to pick it up).
Basically if you order the stamp set, you are only paying for the supplies,  I do all the work for free!
Email or call if you need more info.

Secondly I thought I'd give you the measurements for this card..
Cut your card stock at 4 1/4 by 7 1/4..score at 2 3/4 and 3 3/4.  If you need to know I can anything just ask..

Well I'll have to go for now...

Later, happy stampin',
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment