Thursday, July 26, 2012

think we are going to get a storm?

We are suppose to go camping this weekend, in fact tonight. Eugene was going to try to get home early to take the camper to Stonelick State Park.  It's not too far from here, and he is getting home late tomorrow night from work, so he thought he'd do it tonight......

They are predicting severe winds, hail and thunderstorms late this afternoon and evening...

Well enough of that.  I am also suppose to go swimming at the Y today for exercise.  I have went two other times so far, but one of my buddies can't make it.  I am waiting here from the other one....

Back to the real reason you are here...



Remember this card?.........Well here is what we did inside.....


We made it into a tunnel card! We used a regular 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 piece of card stock.  Fold it in half and then fold the two side pieces back up to the middle..cut out a piece in the center (I used the Labels Collection Framelits).  You match up the to side pieces to the card base on the two outer corners and adhere to each side.  One day I may make a video,(don't hold your breath).  I find this idea on dawnstampingthought.net, she does have a video.

Well just got a text and swimming it is...

Catch you later.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment