Saturday, June 16, 2012

wild wedding card...

yeah I know I usually don't post on Saturdays but i just finished this and thought I do a quick post before I got ready to go to a wedding in about an hour and five minutes...whoops better hurry have to leave soon.,,

I had a card planned and made to use today, in fact I pacifically designed it (copied it) for card class too this month.  You know multi purpose, but...
My adorable daughter in law came on Tuesday to help me get ready and said, can I make one of those cards for the wedding?  !!!!!!

Or course I told her yes and had to re think another card soooo....

Here is the one I was going to use.....
Here"s the one I just made.....
.

Woo, quite a different, hey?  Alicia (daughter in law) said her colors were a royal blue, yellow and orange...Since we don't have Brilliant Blue any more, I used Pacific Point.  The other colors were Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.

Gotta run..
Till next time,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment