Wednesday, July 25, 2012

i can't believe i ate the whole thing...

well actually I didn't eat it, but it seems like I did.  I use 2 whole packs maybe three plus of Whisper White card stock for classes and church cards this month.  I am currently scrounging around trying to find a sheet or two so I have enough paper for this mornings class...

I do have stuff to show you, but I have a class in less than an hours and I need to get ready...

I don't have any card pictures taken yet, so how about a picture of a dead squirrel?


This is my grandson Grant, and no he didn't shoot it...it was for a scavenger hunt...long story, but his Mom, my daughter Angie made him sterilize his hands after touching his tail...
(you'd have to know her to appreciate the irony, she is a germ freak.)

Well I must be off, to get ready for class that is ...hopefully today or tomorrow I will have more to share.

HS,
Wanda


No comments:

Post a Comment