Monday, July 16, 2012

something quick..

before it gets really busy around here.

Tomorrow is d-day for class, which simply means I have to force myself to make the final decision for the cards I am making...did I hear someone say procrastination?

Well the problem is, there are just too many choices....I gotta get with the program.


This is a card made by Barbara P. using Betty's Blossoms stamp set... It's really cute.
Barbara comes to my rescue lots of times, in fact she will be here soon, once again to help me out.

Sheri A. is stopping by tomorrow with some mustard re inker I need for classes this week and forgot to order...what would I do without my friends....

Well I'm outta here...work to do, places to go and cards to stamp....

Have a lovely week, I doubt if I post again before Friday.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment