Monday, September 12, 2011

What a day and I'm tired already...

I normally get up at 6:05 am most every week day to take my grandson, Ethan to catch a ride to school, but this morning his dad texts me at 5:42 AM ! and told me he was taking him cause my daughter was sick and he was coming home early.
I didn't get to go back to sleep and I AM TIRED! Now I have to get dressed and go pick up my two little busy grandsons....and I need to chop onions,make name tags and label for a ladies meeting tonight, rip out some stuff I did on a skirt I need to finish by tomorrow morning, go to that ladies meeting tonight......
Well enough crying for now....
This is another card I made tiring to use the Spice Cake material, I also have a jumbo brad on it.  The colors I used are More Mustard, Pool Party and Soft Suede.  I also put a piece of Chantilly Crochet trim on it (all SU of course).
Better get on with my day, trust yours is lovely.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment