Thursday, September 15, 2011

Greetings...

Couldn't think of anything catchy to say so....hi. Tomorrow is Friday and I am going to a Walk a thon for my grand kids school.  I am going to be a counter, that is I get to count the laps the kids walk.  Of course I have already sponsored them.....

Busy week as usual, but I got lots of stamping done even though I only had two days to do it in.
Tuesday Darling Barbara (Parker of course) came over, BROUGHT LUNCH and  IDEAS and we worked on figuring out stuff and making samples.

Then yesterday, Wednesday Sweet Sheri (Arnold) came over and......are you ready for this......SHE CLEANED MY STAMP ROOM!!!!!! (or course it was a terrible mess), then helped me get two projects ALL the way ready for classes next week.

I couldn't make it without WONDERFUL FRIENDS and A WONDERFUL MOM who helps me do about everything she can when she is here.  I as so very BLESSED!



Sorry this is side ways...it's a card we did in July (I think).  I bought the idea from Chat W something at memysampsandi.blogspot.com . She has some great cards and projects.

I took a picture of a card Barbara P did, I will post soon, plus I've got some more stuff coming up.

Classes are next week.

Have a lovely weekend, if I don't get back here before it comes.  I have a baby shower at 10 am on Sat and a Birthday party at 2 pm. Busy weekend.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment