Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's 4:50 am...

AND I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 3:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it and now I am tired and ready to go back to bed, but I'm suppose to get up 6.....blah...

Well on the good side, last night I made two cards. Sometimes I do make a card that is one of a kind that I don't do for church or a class.  (bet ya didn't know that)

Anyway for my little glitter grand daughter that wanted a hamster birthday......
I didn't have a hamster stamp so I drew a simple hamster colored the spots with blender pen and elegant eggplant ink then glittered them with dazzling diamonds.  I made a little "hair" do dad and added diamonds. I used elegant eggplant card stock and designer paper.  This actually came together faster than the baby card I made. (I'll save that card for later :)

Anyway I'm sleepy but to bad for me I guess.

Happy Stampin' until next time.......Zzz
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment