Tuesday, September 6, 2011

happy labor day......late

I finally downloaded some pics, so I will try to post some (if I don't get too interrupted).
I'm interrupted...........
Next day....I was interrupted better get a card on here asap.
Here's a card I made for my monthly swap. I used some of the new designer paper call Spice Cake from the Holiday Mini.  The big buttons also came from there.  I love that paper.  I wanted to use the buttons, but they are kind of big, some people liked this card and some didn't. At first I didn't know if I did or not, but when I woke up and looked at it the next morning, I decided I did.
I used Pool Party, Soft Suede, and More Mustard ink, and Pool Party and Soft Suede card stock.
Mom said it looks better in real life, most cards do, but what do you think?  Should I or shouldn't I use it for class this month?  Are the buttons too big for the card?
Well I baby sit this afternoon for two busy little boys while their mom takes their sister to the doc's for a check up.  Eugene asked me how long did I think I would take.  I know not less than 4 hours.....
So I better go now.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment