Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tues and workin' hard......sort of.

Get ready for classes tonight and waiting for my UPS man to bring me a package so I can finish some of the projects for classes....I wish he'd hurry up...well here's a card to look at while we wait.......
Barbara Parker made this card, she didn't get the sentiment on there yet, but I really liked it, I think Mom will too.  She used the Sail Away single stamp (from the Occasional Mini and no longer available).  The card base is Crumb Cake, the Night of Navy then Crumb Cake again, with Cherry Cobbler embossed with the Lattice EF. A strip of Night of Navy ran through the paper crimper and a piece of Cherry Cobbler bakers twine tied in the middle. I think you can figure out the rest or shoot me an email with any more questions.

Thanks Barbara for the lovely card.

Yeahhhhhhhh UPS is here EARLY...gotta go get my stuff.....

HS,
Wanda


No comments:

Post a Comment