Monday, September 19, 2011

monday, monday, la la, la la la......

I'm singing that song in my head, well at least the first phase, I don't remember the rest...

Well as you can see I did survive the weekend. And we switched to plan B and didn't got to the store first thing in the morning like we usually do.  I did get back to bed for about an hour an a half, which was nice.
I didn't get to go back to bed till midnight, but today is a new day filled with lots of stamping.....

I will do church cards this morning, make up some of the rest of last months cards for a couple of people that couldn't make it, then on to this weeks classes.

Here is the card I made Friday night for my new grandson.
I used Pool Party for the base then Soft Suede and Whisper White.  On top of that I have a piece of  Spice Cake dsp and it's framed with Soft Suede.  A piece of More Mustard cut out with the big shot and the perfect pennant die, sponged with soft suede.  A big pool party button with a lion cut out from the Fox and Friends stamp set.

Well must be off now.
Hope you have a lovely almost fall day.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment