Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nothing exciting....

Good morning....I'll hurry and get this posted....


This is a baby card invitation I made for my daughter in law's baby shower I am having.  The colors are the colors she is using in her nursery, Pool Party, Real Red and Soft Suede.  I stamped the monkey from Fox and Friends stamp set on Vanilla and punched it out with the 1 3/4 in. punch, then made the fancy circle with the Petite Pennant Die on the Big Shot.  I have a 2 1/2 in Suede circle under that. 
Rachel ( my daughter) helped me alot with the stamping and punching. I wanted to sponge the monkey circle or something but she so no, this is good enough.  I did however add a strip of DSP on top of the Red. It s Spice Cake and I used scraps, she thought that it was ok:0)

Well I actually took several pics yesterday so I should have at least a weeks worth of post. (think that will happen?)

Better go now, my grandson Ethan has poison ivy or something on his face and it is swollen so he is going to the docs while I babysit today.

HS till next time,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment