Friday, September 2, 2011

hubby came home...

so I had to cook supper, and not time to post last night. 
Mom and I broke beans and canned another 14 qts last night plus I shredded 37 cups of zucchini.  I made meat loaf and zucchini casserole. 
WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE TIME TO STAMP!!!!
We picked least 20 to 30 qts of beans today but I don't know when I am going to get to them. Got lots of other stuff to do.  I am going to check and see if I have a pic of a card I haven't posted yet, if I do I'll post it, if not I'll try to get to it later on today.


this is another quilt card done in a different color.  I am getting the lattice die for the big shot next Thursday.
Barbara Parker (HI Barb!) had a beautiful card made with it that she showed us last Monday night.
I am going to make it for our class this month.
Well better get a shower now, it was hot out there picking those beans.
I'll post again soon. 
Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment