Friday, May 4, 2012

has it really been a whole week...

since I last posted?  Time sure does fly.

Well what have you been up to this week?

As for me... I've stamped, when to my grand daughter's first birthday party, made her a little purse for that...babysat...stamped... read a couple of books....baby sat.... stamped.... did church cards....went to the doctors....stamped.

I getting tired just writing about it, but at least I have a card or two to show you...well at least one for today.


This is a very simple but elegant card I found some where in cyber space.  I uses the stamp set Pocket Silhouettes.  It is embossed with the oval from the Designer Frames set.  I colored with markers on the stamp with River Rock for the stems, Wisteria Wonder for the flowers, then highlighting the tips of the flowers with Concord Crush.  I tied a Wisteria Wonder ribbon on top.  I may add a sentiment, not sure.

I have a couple of cards I want to show you using the new diagonal score plate, but every time I try to down load the video it won't do it, even though it acts like it is.

Well I'll try later. 
Have a lovely weekend,
HS,
Wanda

ps. this is the one I was telling you about Barbara...whats ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment