Friday, April 27, 2012

it's time to get busy.

I have good intentions for today, but not sure right now which direction they will take.  I may or may not have one or two little boys today.....Of course that will determined how much I get done....maybe.

I almost thought we were getting a "new" car/van yesterday, but right now it doesn't look like it.

Let's move on, shall we? 

I am trying to decide on class days next month....I have a ladies' tea Monday night the 14th and my grand daughter  Alana' s graduation is on Thur night the 17th, a baby shower in Mt Vernon, OH on Sun afternoon, the 20th.  I really wanted to have a class that week...should I cram it in?????

Well while I labor with that, let's look at a card....
This is another card I received in a swap.. I uses the Label sizlet dies available until the end of this month.  I do think they will be in the new catalog, but you never know for sure...

\

Well off to face a new day.

Have a lovely weekend. Until next time......
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment