Thursday, May 24, 2012

haven't got much stamping done....

can you guess why?

Well before I get into that, here's another card we did in class this month.. It uses the floating watercolor technique or something like that..it has several names.
You emboss on Shimmery White card stock, then sprites water on it until soaked.  Take your aqua painter dipped in a re inker color and just let it flow in the water on the rose.  It's really easier than I have described.  I am not always very good with words, in case you haven't figured that out yet.

The colors I used on this one was Regal Rose and Rose Red.  The card base is Rose Red. 

We also did some in Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum for the purple lovers.

Now the main reason I haven't stamp yet this week......


WE HAD OUR OWN CUPCAKE WARS!

AND THE WINNER WAS.....MEEMAW...SHE HAD THE BEST GRAND KIDS!
AND THE LOSER WAS...THE KITCHEN  I think you can figure out why...

Have a lovely day.  I am planning on stamping a thing or two today, it's my only chance.  Camping and grand kids tomorrow and this weekend.

Hope your Memorial Day weekend is wonderful.

HS,

Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment