Thursday, May 31, 2012

some people have 600 followers...

I on the other hand only have 2. ( Hi Gayle and Barbara!)  Oh well on to life.

Busy, busy week.  Babysat, Tues and Wed, Eugene was home Monday and after we got our camper home from camping, we ran around all afternoon.  Today I made cupcakes all day.  Rachel came by and got about 80 % of them...Mom and I also made church cards Tues, we had Christmas card night Tues night and I helped her make 8 little boy birthday card before the kids came over on Wed plus  crocheted 3 large coasters for my sister last night, etc and so forth.

Now I am staring at a terribly messy kitchen and dinning room table.....

We at least I did take a few pictures of cards we did.
Mom designed the cards and I cut, taped and matted them....

I have several more cards to put up so I'll hopefully post often in the next few days.

This is my son and grandson, it was a long hot day and daddy sung his baby to sleep....

Have a lovely evening and hopefully a good night sleep.

HS,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! He looks very comfortable:) Glad to be a faithful follower:) I love looking at your cards and pictures.

    ReplyDelete