Tuesday, May 8, 2012

i need to...

quit looking at everyone else's blog and write in mine!

Busy day today. (I had one yesterday too.)  First I have to CLEAN MY HOUSE. 

We are closing today on a refinance (lower interest rates) and they are coming here.  So you see I have to have the house somewhat clean for strangers.  All the grand kids but one were here yesterday plus their mothers, but things still get a little messy, even though Rachel cleaned a lot up before she left.

Well enough of that.  I have tried 2 or 3 time to load in the video from SU on how to use the new score plate.  All it does for hours is just keep saying its loading in, but it never does.  I am going to try it again today because the card I am going to show you uses it for a background. 
Barbara P came over and helped me get them stamped with a new stamp set available in the new catalog. She had the set and the new designer paper is behind them.  I used them for church cards.
Thanks Barbara, you are a great friend.

I will try to download the video now.

Ok so it didn't work. I think it's been at least 20 mins.  I am going to try another one.
Okay after another 25mins of trying to upload another one, I am quiting for now..

Must be off and get going.  I have another idea I may try later, much later.

HS till next time.
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment