Wednesday, May 16, 2012

the caffeine did it...

caffeine use to not bother me, so when dear Phyllis called before class and asked if I wanted anything from McDonald's, how could I resit...a medium icee coffee with extra cream and extra vanilla...
It didn't necessarily keep me awake, but after I made my night trip to the bathroom, I had a hard time going back to sleep...Oh well it sure was good.  Thanks Phyllis!

Well it already been a really busy week, the first class was last night.  I only have 3 classes this week. 

Here's a little project we did with a soon to be retired stamp.  I did use current in colors though.
We used the Flower Fest stamp set. The colors we used were Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder.. We stamped, sponged and glittered, (you can't see that very good).  We also stamped the butterfly again on Whisper White and punch it out with the coordinating butterfly punch (which is also retiring) then put a matching brad in the center. 

Then I wanted to let every one make a matching envelope with the new diagonal score plate.  (which I still haven't been able to download the video on here, but I shan't give up).

In about one hour and a half I will have a class, so I must be off now.

Later.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment