Sunday, December 4, 2011

no i am not dead......

but I kind of feel like almost..

It has been a crazy few weeks, more than usual.  First of all Rachel and Jonathan have been looking at houses for about 3 years.  Finally decided and was approved, but the closing date kept not happening.  They thought maybe this isn't meant to be, however they had already been packing when they thought it was and their living room and bed rooms were full of boxes.  The boys had no where to hardly go plus piles of boxes are soooo much fun to climb on....  They have been spending a lot of time at Meemaw's house....
They were suppose to close on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, November 21, 22 or 23......

Meanwhile Alicia, Paul's wife was driving to take some mash potatoes to Paul's work for his Christmas dinner on Tuesday November 22, while proceeding through a green light she was hit on her side by a car running the red light.  She was cut out of the car and she now has a totaled car (of course the driver had no insurance) and a fractured hip, plus a 4 week old baby. (Who was by the way not hurt at all, thank God.)
She is on crutches and will have to be on them for the next 4 weeks, in the mean time.... Paul leaves the house at 5:30 am and get home at 11:00 pm. He goes to work then to school.  Alicia can't care for her baby by herself, so someone has to be there.....

My Mom has been a big help, and so have many others, but trying to schedule someone there all the time, plus me going when I can ( which I wish was more), having my adorable grand babies 10 to 12 hours a days, gets a little busy at times.....

Rachel and her family moved yesterday.  As they were taking their van over with the last load, the transmission went out. 

Through everything God is good.  I am so thankful that things aren't worse and that He knows and cares about each one of us.

I look for things to settle down a bit in the next week or so.  We' ll see.

I hope to have some things for you to see this week.  I should have some time (I hope:0)

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment