Monday, December 12, 2011

well at least i found out..

why I wasn't sleeping... adorable grand kids playing in my room turned off my oxygen on my cpap machine...go figure, back in business now.

Hopefully things will return to semi chaos instead of total, now since Rachel and Jonathan are settling into their new house. She also live about 20 mins farther away from me now so I am not very convenient..


Here are a couple of cards we did in last months class.  They got to chose either green or red.  
We used the Beautiful Season stamp set stamped with black stazon ink and then colored with markers. 
We highlighted with a white gel pen and I uses dazzling details for some glitter on the berries.  You can't see it very good here.  I used Real Red and Wild Wasbi paper and matching paper from the Holly Berry DPS.  Black satin ribbon with glimmer brads for the bows. 

The picture quality has somewhat to be desired.  Mom always said about my pictures I post here, "I didn't like it on your blog, but it's pretty in real life."  Isn't pretty much they way it always is.

Well off to work on my Christmas cards.  It will be Christmas soon you know.  Nothing like the very, very last minute.

HS,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. They are Beautiful!! One of these days I am going to come to class:)

    ReplyDelete