Thursday, November 17, 2011

i really did try....

to post sooner, in fact all week so far.  I started a post Sunday night to be posted on Monday, on Monday I started a post, that I never got posted and here it is already Thursday morning and if I hadn't gotten up at 4:01 am, awake since 3:40 am:( ,I wouldn't get to post this morning.....

Classes have kept me really busy this week.  I am doing a lot of pre stuff so they won't take so long, but that is just more work for me (not hard work, just a little time consuming:0).

I wanted to make some of my shortbread cookies for a treat, but haven't been able to do that either.

Two classes today and I am baby sitting Zeb for a while during morning class.  Ethan has something they are doing in Chapel today and wanted his Mom to be there.  It is kind of hard with 'three' babies and no helper, so Zebbie will stay with me and Scott will go.  Scott will enjoy it more.

Well let's see what I have in the archives today.  I do have 5 class cards to show you but I have to take pics first, so until then...

I don't think I posted this yet, this is a card I designed for last month's class.  It uses the Spice Cake DSP and More Mustard, Pool Party and Soft Suede card stock.

Trust you have a lovely day and I get a NAP!

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment