Wednesday, December 21, 2011

wow two days in a row...

what's up with that?  Since my babies moved about 20 mins away I don't see them as much, so more play time, at least for now.

Scott turned 8 yesterday and we  went over there for a little party.  Didn't take my camera cause my battery was dead...all charged now and here's some more Occasional Mini stuff.
Not sure what I think.  I'll get a card base done and then have a hard time figuring out where I want to go with it.  This is Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler and some Twitterpated DPS.  You can see I used the edgelits and famelits a lot here.

I need some thank you cards and was playing around with some more of the Twitterpated paper in Basic Gray.  I also have some of the new pleated ribbon, very cool and pretty.  Not sure what I think of this one either.  Sometimes I have to walk away, and then come back and see if it grows on me.

I haven't been able to "just create" for fun in a long time, I almost forgot how.  I wish Mom was here to give me some input.

I wouldn't mind if you would give me your input, but if you're like me, you are probably just a blog stalker :0).

Well stalk away and have a lovely day.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment