Friday, December 23, 2011

well nobody is perfect...

You didn't think I could make it 3 days in a row, now did you?

I didn't stamp one thing yesterday...don't know why, just didn't...fact is I didn't do much of anything...

Mom came over last night, late and I get a Stampin Up package today, so I should have something to show sometime soon.

Still haven't finished all our Christmas shopping, but we don't have to, all the kids will be gone till next week.. We will probably open presents on New Years Eve, so see, I have lots of time:0)

Well since I didn't make a card yesterday, I do have a picture of something I made while making cards the two other days...............A MESS!


Although it is a fun job, it sure is a mess to clean up....hey wait, I don't think I showed you this card, it is one we made in Nov. class.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas....

Later, HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment