Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i've been playing.....

started at 2:00am, stopped at 6:00, back at it again around 10:00....not too much to show for it. I have a messy table, which is nothing new, somethings started, but don't know where to go with them...

but I do have a couple of things to show you. I'm not sure if they will make it to class or not, who knows...

This is a card using some new stuff in the Occasional Mini Catalog available starting Jan 4th and oh boy I'm in trouble, I really like ALL of it...to bad for Eugene:0)

I used Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobble colors in this one with a little Certainly Celery for the leaves. (i was going to use Pear Piazza but didn't have it handy, Celery works just as good.)

I may turn it into a Valentine's card for class, we'll have to see.

The next card is a Never Ending card.  You can just keep folding it and folding it and folding it and, well you get the idea.  I have been intending to make one of these for years, can't believe how kind of easy it is, but not sure if it is going to be a class card either, although it may be easy to make one or two of these 28 or 30 might be a pain....once again we'll see.

This is the front using a new Occasional Mini set and some new DP.

It's a little rough, but it works.

Well Christmas time is coming, I think I'm suppose to be getting something from Santa today via my DH and Vera B, (knowwhatimean?)

Have a lovely day.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment