Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the early bird catches the worm or in this case, gets to post.....

For some crazy reason I haven't been able to sleep much.  I keep waking up.  Yes I know it could be old age...but I have a few other theories that I won't take the time to mention right now, but will work on.....

Well I figured I may as well take advantage of the quite time and be productive.  I made a gift card holder for class next week.  I took several ideas I saw on different blogs and came up with this......


I got the idea for the front of the card from LeeAnn Greff in North Dakota.  The inside came from two other sources who got that from someone else and so on and so forth....we all case (copy and share everything, or copy and steal everything, which ever you prefer;0) each others stuff.

I think it turned out pretty cute. 

If you want to know how to make it be sure to come to class next week or send me an email and I'll give you directions. 

Hope your night sleep was longer than mine!

Till next time, HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment