Wednesday, October 24, 2012

excited,sleepy, sad, and stressed...

right now..

Excited... that I am commissioned to make 13 cards for $10 each...

Sleepy... because I woke up at 1:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep...

Sad... for my good friends Mark and Sally Richter and Germaine Hobelman, families who lost their mother Monday and Tuesday...

Stressed... because I have to go to two funerals, go to the store to get and make food for them and gets these cards done by Fri..plus I did want to get some exercise in and I need to pick up Mom.....

Well on with a card for today...

This is a very beautiful card I receive in a card swap...I feel it is very appropriate for the day..
The main color is Baja Breeze, the flowers are embossed on vellum and colored with a Baja Breeze marker, then cut out and the centers are glittered.

Have a lovely day, I must be off now.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment